Mindburner 20 way MIDI thru splitter, Studio Edition, compact
Product Code: THRU20
Units in Stock: 2
MINDBURNER 20 WAY MIDI THRU studio edition
What does it do?
This midi through box will provide 20 outputs from 1 input. Fully buffered design using schmitt trigger logic.
There is no noticeable signal drop or delay in it's design. This device saves daisy chaining all your keyboards i.e. linking one device to the next. It provides full signal
(sysex clock etc) to slave devices.
How is it powered?
Comes with 2.1 to USB lead to power from USB source (0.75m L) 1A or more phone type charger ideal.
No USB? Can also use pretty much any 5-6v DC 'wallwart' type power transformer. With a 2.1 mm plug. Positive on the Tip of the plug
How do I connect it?
Plug in a master controller keyboard MIDI out into the MIDI IN jack on the splitter.
Plug in slave modules, synths and drum machines etc..into the 20 MIDI thru jacks
Plug in said Power adapter/USB lead.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- DC Power LED.
- So called MIDI power passed thru
- 20 outputs
- MIDI signal LED. Shows if there is an incoming MIDI data, neat! Can be used to test cables etc.
- Very fast with no noticeable drop. High speed opto isolated IC design.
- Passes all necessary MIDI messages, sysex etc.
- IC is socketed using quality turned pin socket, so in the very unlikely event of a fail, IC is easily replaced.
- Designed and built in N.Ireland
- Priced Competitively.
- High quality reliable design, tested before dispatch.
- 3 year warranty on normal use.
- Rugged RS sourced 5-pin din connectors and IC's.
- Dimensions 100mm L x100mm W x45mm H
- Power consumption 70mA.
Link to connection help
MIDI THRU HELP
|Bulk Buying Options|
|2 up to 3|| ||£79.99||per item|