Mindburner classic 5 way MIDI thru BLUE and PURPLE
Product Code THRU5
Units in Stock 4
MINDBURNER 5 WAY MIDI THRU classic
What does it do?
This midi through box will provide 5 outputs from 1 input.
There is no noticeable signal drop or delay in it's design. This device saves daisy chaining all your keyboards i.e. linking one device to the next. It provides full signal
(all the usual MIDI messages) to slave devices.
How is it powered?
Comes with 2.1 to USB lead to power from USB source (0.75m L)
No USB? Can also use pretty much any 5-6v DC 'wallwart' type power transformer. With a 2.1 mm female plug. Positive on the Tip of the plug
How do I connect it?
Plug in a master controller keyboard MIDI out into the MIDI IN jack on the splitter.
Plug in slave modules, synths and drum machines etc..into the 10 MIDI thru jacks
Plug in said Power adapter/USB lead.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- DC Power LED.
- MIDI signal LED. Shows incoming MIDI data, neat! Can be used to test cables etc.
- Very fast with no noticeable drop. High speed opto isolated IC design.
- Passes all necessary MIDI messages, sysex etc.
- IC is socketed using quality turned pin socket, so in the very unlikely event of a fail, IC is easily replaced.
- Designed and built in N.Ireland
- High quality reliable design, tested before dispatch.
- 3 year warranty on normal use.
- Rugged RS sourced 5-pin din connectors and IC's.
- Dimensions 100W x60L x20H mm.
- Power consumption <20mA.
Link to connection help
MIDI THRU HELP